When it strikes you twice, it’s time to accept. 🙂 Back in November (2014 – so last year! 😉 ) theoldfellowgoesrunning nominated me for the Liebster. I had really, really wanted to accept the award but I felt I did not have the time to answer all the questions, pass on the goodness, etc… I have often thought about responding to Carl’s nomination all these months since, but it looks like I have a second chance and this time I am ready. By the way, theoldfellowgoesrunning is a wonderful blog. Carl’s posts are always thoughtful and thought-provoking. Thank for the original nomination Carl!
The current nomination comes from spanishmossseries!! A BIG THANK YOU to Janet. This blog goddess is a writer and foodie ;-). And by the way, I really enjoy these awards, not because my blog is any big deal, but because it feels like a ray of sunshine when you are nominated by a fellow blogger. It just spreads cheer (and blog love) and we could all use MORE cheer (and Love) in our lives.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you (Thank you Janet!)
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post about the Liebster Award.
Random Facts About Myself
- I got married at the age of 35
- I hold a Master’s degree in Community & Counseling Psychology (and I don’t work as a counselor – go figure)
- I have lived in two states (NY and CO)
- I have a strong desire to continue to grow emotionally and spiritually through my life
- I do not wear or own makeup
- I play Tai Chi (Sun Family Style)
- I haven’t met a vegetable I didn’t like
- I have no desire to ride a horse
- I really DISLIKE the taste of milk (in ALL it’s cow forms including chocolate)
- I want to learn how to sew
- My favorite book is Ethan Frome
Q&A From My Nominator (nominees please answer these same 11 questions)
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say? Business, Society & Government, “…firms must abide by when conducting business in the market environment”
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Hmmm, definitely somewhere in Europe
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Eliminate greed
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on my mood...
- When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don’t grow tomatoes but my CSA does – last tomato from the farm was September
- What did you want to be when you grew up? My childhood love was dance (10 years!)- as a teen, Magazine layout editor.
- What is your favorite time of the day? Just before the sun comes up…Stillness…
- What inspires you? Bravery
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Making mud pies and pretending a broken tree stump was the thrown to our ‘kingdom’.
- What three things in nature do you find most beautiful? The stars, waterfalls, mountains
- Who are your Nominees?
Another reason I really enjoy these awards, I like to see what other bloggers are reading. If you have time, check out some of these blogs. They are all interesting in their own write 🙂 And of course, please stop by spanishmossseries.