While I was nominated for this award some time back, it has come around again like good karma :-). I would like to thank Less Poetree for nominating my blog. You should visit her page, it’s visually mesmerizing and relaxing at the same time.
For those who may not be familiar with The One Lovely Blog award,in short it is a beacon of encouragement for new bloggers and helps them find a broader connection with other bloggers. The guidelines for accepting the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog
In passing on the goodness and fun of this award, here are 7 different Facts About Me than I told you the first time.
1. I believe in ghosts and am intrigued by the paranormal
2. Sometimes I make homemade frosting just to eat it – without cake
3. I have visited 37 of the 50 United States
4. My favorite vegetable is the carrot
5. I have always saved my money (my mother would clean my room when I was little and she would find dollar bills stashed in various places).
6. The country I want to visit the most is New Zealand
7. My super power: I make milk!
My nominees for this award (in no particular order) are below. I know it can be time-consuming to accept a blog award so no pressure to take part. I am also only adding 5 (not 15) at this time. I will likely come back to this but for now, these are some blogs I have stumbled upon recently. Enjoy & Happy Blogging!