When I started this blog, making connections with fellow bloggers was not an outcome I had necessarily anticipated. I literally thought my only follower would be my husband. I had not realized that there is such a vast and diverse blogging community here on WordPress; but what a wonderful discovery this has been! As it turns out, I have been nominated by the faithfulomesteader for the One Lovely Blog Award (Thank you!).
The One Lovely Blog award is a beacon of encouragement for new bloggers and helps them find a broader connection with other bloggers. There are some guidelines for accepting the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog
In passing on the goodness and fun of this award, here are 7 Facts About Me:
1. I became a first time mom at the age of 36
2. I am an INFJ
3. I still don’t know what to do with my life
4. I love PBS, vintage, Americana, and most things ‘indie’
5. I grew up (half time living with my Dad) in a 20×20 tiny house with no indoor plumbing until I was 10
6. I am a little bit ‘crunchy’
7. My guilty pleasure is watching reruns of Dharma & Greg. And yes, I read the vanity cards at the end 🙂
My nominees for this award (in no particular order) are below. These are all blogs that I have stumbled upon and enjoy following. You might like them too. Happy Blogging!
Courage Through the Storm
Gluten Free Carolina Girl
Little House on Mills Landing
Cary Aiken Art
Revelations of a life half lived
Likes to Write
The Simple Life
The Honking Goose
Science of Mom